Make an in-kind donation.
In response to questions about how members of the community can assist in the region’s COVID-19 response, Clinton Memorial Hospital is accepting donations of unused and handmade medical and protective supplies and equipment.
The hospital can accept the following unused medical and protective supplies and equipment:
• Disposable face masks including surgical masks and earloop masks
• Respirator masks rated N95 or higher
• Face shields and goggles designed to protect eyes
• Disposable gowns such as medical/dental gowns as well as impervious or isolation gowns
• Disposable non-latex gloves
• Disposable surgical caps
• Disposable foot covers
• Antimicrobial wipes
• Hand sanitizer
At this time, Clinton Memorial Hospital cannot accept medical devices, medications or linens.
Those with supplies and equipment to donate may contact Stephanie Butler at 937-283-9847 to arrange delivery.